If you’re worried about missing out on dessert this Christmas, then never fear. Here’s 14 Christmas desserts you didn’t know were gluten free, because they’re not in the free from aisle!
Yep, that’s right, there’s tons of great gluten free Christmas desserts hidden in the freezer sections of supermarkets. As usual, as long as there’s no gluten containing ingredients and no ‘may contain gluten or wheat’ warnings, then the product is safe for us gluten free folks. Ok, so here’s 14 Christmas desserts you didn’t know were gluten free…
1. Sainsbury’s Raspberry and Prosecco Meringue Stack
2. Asda’s Raspberry and Prosecco Pavlova Stack
3. Tesco Candy Cane
4. Asda Ice Cream Yule Log
5. Sainsbury’s 2 Salted Caramel Roulades
6. Asda 9 Mini Raspberry and Prosecco Roulade
7. Waitrose Raspberry and Passion Fruit Meringue Wreath
8. Sainsbury’s Belgian Chocolate Roulade
9. The Co-Op White Forest Meringue
10. Sainsbury’s Lemon Meringue Roulade
11. Waitrose Rich Chocolate Meringue Yule Log
12. Asda Ice Cream Igloo
13. Sainsbury’s Toffee and Pecan Meringue Roulade
14. Marks and Spencer Hot Chocolate Fudge Pudding
Thanks for joining me in checking out the 10 Christmas desserts you didn’t know were gluten free! What did you think? Which was your favourite? Are there any other gluten free Christmas desserts I missed?
Please do let me know by leaving a comment below or by following me Instagram and saying hello on one of my photos!
Thanks for reading,
Liked this post? You might also like…
- Let’s take a look at the Tesco Christmas Free From Range 2018
- Let’s take a look at Asda’s Christmas Free From Range 2018
- 14 new gluten free Christmas products you need from the Co-Op