Gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe? Yes, please! It’s no-bake so really easy to make as you only need 7 ingredients and all you need to do is wait for it to chill in the fridge. Simple!
Gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe – who fancies making it? This is a real show-stopper as far as cheesecakes go, so if you’re looking for a crowd-pleasing dessert, you’re in the right place! With just 7 simple ingredients, you can defo pull this one off!
One of the few things that have been a staple in the free from aisle since forever ago, are gluten free biscuits. And they’re always pretty good too!
So I thought, why not dedicate my entire gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe to a free from aisle star… the humble choc chip cookie. Every supermarket seems to do their own variation these days, so you certainly won’t have any trouble finding them!
I used the gluten free cookies I found in M&S (disclaimer: I worked with them to create this cheesecake for Instagram though this isn’t a sponsored post) in this photo. But any will work just fine for this recipe.
Of course, you’re welcome to bake your own too using my gluten free chocolate chip cookies recipe, but it’s not necessary!
So as I’m sure you’re all wondering, what’s it like to eat?! Well, it’s an absolute dream, of course! But I think I can be more specific than that for you.
The biscuit base is made from blitzed up gluten free choc chip cookies so it has tons of flavour, texture and a lovely buttery taste. The cheesecake filling is an insanely creamy, yet light and whipped vanilla flavour, packed with tons of chunky chocolate chips.
Then, for the main event, you’ve got a beautiful display of halved and crushed gf chocolate chip cookies on top for a bit of crunch and bite.
Have a bite of all those three layers in one mouthful is probably all the cookie monster’s life goals right there. And the fact that you only need 7 ingredients to pull it off is pretty mind-blowing for a cheesecake in my opinion!
Ingredients for my gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe
For the base
- 300g – 320g gluten free chocolate chip cookies
- 130g butter, melted
For the filling
- 560g full fat cream cheese (I use Mascarpone for this one)
- 300ml double cream
- 100g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
For the topping
- gluten free chocolate chip cookies
And here’s how to make my gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe…
1. Ok, start by crushing your gluten free chocolate chip cookies. I usually place mine in a sandwich bag and hit them with a rolling pin. You can make them quite small or have some chunkier bits, it’s up to you. Alternatively you can place them in a food processor and blitz, but don’t over blitz them into a fine dust!
2. Next, melt your butter – I do this in the microwave on a medium power (600W) for around 30 seconds to 1 minute. But if it melts before this time, stop – it’s done!
3. Pour your melted butter into your crushed biscuits and mix together in a mixing bowl.
4. Press your biscuit mixture into the loose-bottom or springform tin that you’re using to make your cheesecake – here’s a link to the one I use
5. Place the base in the fridge to chill whilst you make your cheesecake top. (I leave mine in the fridge for at least 30 minutes)
6. To make your cheesecake filling, mix together your mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla extract. I use my standing mixer to do this on a low/medium setting for only about 10-20 seconds. You could use an electric hand mixer too.
7. Add in the double cream and keep mixing until it firms up a little. (I had the KitchenAid on a medium setting for just under 2 minutes for this – try not to over mix though… don’t let it split!) It should end up being a nice, fairly thick mixture you can spoon – NOT a pourable consistency.
8. Fold in your chocolate chips evenly using a spatula or wooden spoon.
9. Spread your mixture on top of the cookie/biscuit base and place in the fridge to chill overnight.
10. Remove from the tin and decorate with lots of gluten free chocolate chip cookies. Keep refrigerated until serving, or if you have any leftovers. Enjoy!
And here’s a more condensed version of my gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe that you can print out too ??
Gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe with just 7 ingredients. It's no-bake too so all you need to do is wait for it to chill! Nutritional info is estimated and not always accurate.
For the base
For the filling
For the topping
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 416Total Fat: 34gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 251mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 4g
Gluten free chocolate chip cookie cheesecake recipe with just 7 ingredients. It's no-bake too so all you need to do is wait for it to chill!
Nutritional info is estimated and not always accurate.
Any questions about the recipe? Please do let me know by following me on Instagram and leaving me a comment on a recent photo!
Thanks for reading,
Oh and don’t forget to pin this for later!