Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products 2021 – and it’s all in stores already!
Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products are here and I’ve found ALL of them (so far) for you! There’s no doubt that there will be more to come, so keep checking back for more updates…
The ULTIMATE guide to Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products 2021
Since this is a MEGA guide to Morrisons Christmas gluten-free products in 2021, I thought I’d split this post up into 4 different parts.
Using the contents below, you can jump to particular sections if you’re looking for something specific, or feel free to just scroll down to see everything…
Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products: Free From Aisle
Yep, these are the products you’ll find down the free from aisle this Christmas – starting from right now!
Of course, that isn’t to say that it isn’t worth checking outside of the free from aisle for gluten-free products (keep scrolling down for tons more stuff dotted around the store) but it’s always a great place to start.
So here’s this year’s free from aisle finds so far:
1. Morrisons Free From Gingerbread Crumble Mince Pies
2. Morrisons Free From Lightly Salted Tortilla Christmas Trees
3. Morrisons Free From The Best Gingerbread and Butterscotch Sponge Pudding
4. Morrisons After Dinner Mint Truffles + Salted Caramel Flavour Truffles
5. Morrisons Free From The Best All Butter Cookie Collection
6. Morrisons Free From Rudi Yule Log
7. Morrisons Free From Mince Pies
8. Morrisons Free From The Best Christmas Pudding
9+10. Morrisons The Best Advent Calendar + Free From Choccy Advent Calendar
11. Morrisons Free From Bread Sauce
12, 13, 14, 15. Morrisons Free From Chicken, Beef and Vegetable Gravy + Gluten-free Bisto Gravy
16. Morrisons Free From Chocolate Orange Yule Logs
17. Morrisons Free From Choc Selection
18. Morrisons Free From Choccy Gingerbread Men
19. Morrisons Free From Rich Fruit Christmas Pudding
20. Paxo Gluten-free Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix
21+22. Morrisons Free From Iced Fruit Cake Slices + Free From Christmas Cake Bites
23. Morrisons The Best Free From Wild Sage, Roasted Onion and Chestnut Stuffing
23. Morrisons Free From Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
24. Nomo Reindeer
23. Morrisons Free From Chocolate Collection Honeycomb and Orange Slab
Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products: Chilled and Frozen
And here’s a little selection of chilled/frozen products, including gluten-free party food, trimmings and even a few profiteroles!
Usually, more gluten-free party food surfaces closer to Christmas so I’ll be posting. them here as I find them.
Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products: Seasonal Confectionery Aisle
And if you head over to the seasonal aisle, you’ll find LOTS of stuff that’s ‘accidentally’ gluten-free.
As usual, I’ve done the hard work already and found everything suitable for us already – please never assume any product in this aisle is gluten-free without checking first.
Please triple check the labels on everything, especially if it’s a product that I haven’t featured here.
Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products: Last Year’s Products
As the title suggests, this is a selection of products that were in Morrisons LAST YEAR in 2020.
Why are they here? Well, they may be back… they may not! So either way, I thought I’d leave them here just in case they do make a return.
So here they are!
1. Morrisons Free From Rocky Road Christmas Pudding
Now this is right up my street and believe it or not – it’s also dairy-free and vegan too.
It’s rocky road, but in the shape of a big ol’ Christmas pudding!
Now there’s no excuse not to have an epic gluten-free dessert come Christmas day.
2. Morrisons Free From Oaty Cookie Selection
Here’s one of two shortbread selections you’ll find down the free from aisle this year.
There’s 4 golden syrup flavour, 2 mincemeat and 2 rhubarb and ginger shortbread cookies inside. All dairy-free and vegan.
Plus, they’re gluten-free, dairy free AND vegan too. Not a bad start to Morrisons gluten-free Christmas range so far, right?!
3. Morrisons Free From Shortbread Selection
And if you don’t fancy cookies, you can always grab these ‘proper’ shortbread biscuits instead.
There’s 4 classic shortbread and 4 Belgian dark chocolate chip shortbread inside. Also dairy-free and vegan too!
I’ve had Christmas music playing in my head ever since trying them – bad singing included at no extra cost.
4. Morrisons The Best Christmas Pudding (serves 1)
Here’s the fanciest of Morrisons three gluten-free Christmas puddings in-store this year.
You guys will have to be my taste testers and tell me whether it’s worth getting this one from ‘The Best’ range, or stick with the regular one.
Let me know in the comments below this post if you’ve tried them!
5. Morrisons The Best Free From 4 Maple Crumble Mince Pies
And if you fancy something a little… fancier! Then here’s Morrison’s gluten-free maple crumble mince pies.
I’m not a huge fan of tons of pastry with my mince pie, so the crumble top sounds right up my street.
Looking for another gluten-free dessert option? Here’s a little helping hand coming up next…
6. Morrisons Free From Savoury Biscuit Selection
Onwards and upwards with the cracker selections!
Nairn’s have quite a cool-looking one in Tesco this year that’s gf, but this would be another good option too.
There’s plain, sea salt and black pepper, herb and onion and rosemary flavours on offer here.
Oh and they’re milk free and vegan too!
7. Morrisons Free From Christmas pudding (serves 4)
This has been a staple in the Morrisons gluten-free Christmas range for years now – it’s the larger-sized one btw.
I love that they’ve made what the products are free from a little clearer by using a colour-coded labelling system and highlighting clearly when it’s vegan.
I don’t actually like Christmas pudding though, so you don’t want my opinion on how it tastes however!
8. Morrisons Free From Salted Honeycomb and Raspberry Slab
Here’s yet another new one for the festive season!
A big ol’ slab of chocolate, packed with honeycomb and freeze-dried raspberry.
Believe it or not, this one is also dairy-free and vegan. Christmas has definitely come early for all the dairy-free folks out there!
9. Morrisons Free From Fruit Candy Choccy Slab
And here’s yet ANOTHER dairy-free chocolate slab – this time sprinkled with ‘fruit flavour candy pieces’, whatever those are!
I’m sure that Mark would happily try this, despite not quite not knowing exactly what’s involved ?
10. Morrisons Free From Christmas Pudding (serves 1)
Oh and here’s the mini gluten-free Christmas pudding.
The big one earlier serves four and this one is the perfect serving for one.
I remember a time when it was hard to come by a gf Christmas pudding…
And now every supermarket in the UK stocks a small and a large one without fail. What a time to be alive!
11. Morrisons The Best Free From Panettone
I will never get tired of seeing more gluten-free panettone options!
This is a smaller-sized panettone, but if you want a really huge one – they stocked those in Sainsburys last year FYI.
12. Morrisons The Best Free From Jewelled Fruit Cake
This is probably the fanciest looking Christmas cake out of all the supermarkets.
Instead of having an icing top, it’s topped with almonds, pecans and glace cherries – that’s a bit more like it!
Most supermarkets have a free from iced fruit slab if this is too big for you, so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for those too.
Which is your fave product in this post so far? Let me know in the comments at the bottom of this post!
13. Morrisons Free From Mini Crackers
Oh and here’s a selection of mini crackers if the previous cracker selection was a bit much for you!
They’re dairy free and vegan too, like a lot of products in Morrisons gluten-free Christmas range.
Having looked at a lot of supermarket free from ranges this year, Morrisons seems to have some of the best savoury options.
14. Schar gluten-free chocolate fingers
And yes, Schar are getting in on the festive action with Christmas branded chocolate fingers.
They’re the same gluten-free chocolate fingers they sell all year round… but 100% more Christmassy!
15. Schar gluten-free Jaffa cakes
And though Morrisons don’t yet stock Schar’s mind-blowing new products like their Lebkuchen or festive Lotus biscuits, they now have these!
(you can find those Schar products in Asda btw)
These are Schar’s usual Jaffa Cakes but now in festive packaging, which I felt needed to be included in this post.
How do you rate them?
16. Morrisons Free From Choccy Coins
Coins, glorious (dairy-free) coins.
Perfect if you’re looking for stocking fillers!
17. Morrisons Free From Choc Selection Box
The dairy free chocolate options just seem to get better and better these days!
In previous years, these used to be priced around £5 believe it or not, so I’ll definitely take these for £3.
On the box it says ‘a deliciously smooth collection of filled truffles and choc and white choc discs.’
18. Morrisons The Best Christmas Cookie Selection
It doesn’t say what’s inside the box on the front, so allow me to elaborate:
- Belgian White Chocolate & Limoncello Cookies – Packed with smooth Belgian white chocolate chunks and laced with Italian Limoncello and Sicilian lemon oil
- Rhubarb Gin & Stem Ginger Cookies – Packed with chewy stem crystallised ginger and finished with a hint of British rhubarb gin
- Belgian Milk Chocolate & Speculaas Cookies -Studded with smooth sweet Belgian milk chocolate chunks and seasoned with warming spices
19. Morrisons The Best Hand Shortbread Selection
- Belgian Dark Chocolate & Clementine Shortbread- Studded with smooth Belgian dark chocolate and flavoured with Seville clementine oil
- Black Forest Shortbread – Packed with Belgian dark chocolate chips and sour cherry pieces
- Belgian White Chocolate, Apricot & Amaretto Shortbread – With Italian amaretto extract, white Belgian chocolate chunks, diced apricots and finished with a dash of almond flavour
20. Morrisons The Best Cheesy Pigs in Blankets
And of course, Morrisons always clearly label when something is gluten-free if it’s outside the free from aisle.
Well.. apart from these! ? But yes – they are actually gluten-free. Here’s the link if you want to check for yourself.
21. Morrisons The Best Chipolatas Wrapped in Bacon
The same goes for these too.
For me, the ‘trimmings’ are the best part of a Christmas dinner, so I’ll definitely be getting these!
22. Morrisons Free From ‘Rudi’ Reindeer Yule Log Cake
Say hello to Rudi.
He was around last year, but now he’s now just a chocolate cake… he’s a chocolate yule log!
Again, dairy-free too, believe it or not!
23. Morrisons Free From Luxury Filled Truffle Advent Calendar
And advent calendar for big kids like me! ? Again, also dairy-free too.
This advent calendar is full of filled TRUFFLES, instead of your standard advent calendar chocolate.
I’ll definitely be getting one of these for Mark!
24. Morrisons The Best 18 British Pork Cocktail Sausages
And there you go – pork cocktail sausages adorned with that Morrisons gluten-free logo on the front.
It’s next to impossible to find cooked gluten-free cocktail sausages, so just cook these and enjoy!
25. Morrisons The Best Sage and Onion Stuffing Balls
And who could forget the stuffing? Also clearly labelled as gluten-free!
26. Morrisons Free From Shimmering Festive Deer Iced Madeira Cake
27. Morrisons Free From Dairy-free Christmas Tree Game
28. Morrisons Free From Onion Rings
29. Schar Gluten-free Spekulatius
30. Everyday Foods 2 Decorate Your Own Gingerbread Biscuits
31. Violife Christmas Dairy-free Platter
Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products 2021: Keep checking back as I’ll be adding new products as I find them!
Thanks for joining me in checking out the Morrisons gluten-free Christmas products for 2021! What did you think? Is it too early for Christmas products?! Which one was your favourite? What did you think of the prices? What are we still missing?
Please do let me know by leaving a comment below or by following me on Instagram and leaving me a comment!
Thanks for reading – you don’t know how much I appreciate it!