My gluten free peanut butter and jam overnight oats recipe is the perfect way to start the day. It’s also vegan and dairy free too.
Who could wake up on the wrong side of bed when you have something that looks like this waiting for you?! Say good morning to my gluten free peanut butter and jam overnight oats recipe…
I mean, who doesn’t love peanut butter and jam as a combo?!
It’s my favourite combo when it comes to sweet treats, like cheesecake, crepes, cakes… so why not overnight oats too?
And it’s such a healthy way to enjoy that flavour combo too.
After all, it’s just overnight oats, raspberry jam and peanut butter with a few fresh raspberries… that’s it!
But before you get started, you’ll need to know how to make my gluten free overnight oats to start with! Which you can find out how to do so by clicking here.
Then, come back here and I’ll show you how to make them into something tasty and beautiful! Oh and you can totally cheat and just use jam from the supermarket and follow the instructions on how to make this look pretty. It’s up to you!
Ok, so here’s how to make my gluten free peanut butter and jam overnight oats recipe…
Gluten free Peanut Butter and Jam Overnight Oats Recipe (vegan, dairy free)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
For the raspberry jam
- 250 g raspberries
- 200 g jam sugar
- 1/2 lemon
You'll also need
- 2 small jam jars (to serve)
- Place your raspberries into a large saucepan and heat until they start to breakdown a little. Then smoosh them against the saucepan with a spatula so that they break down further.
- Add your jam sugar and the zest and juice of half a lemon.
- Keep stirring until all the sugar is gone. Then bring to the boil and boil for 5 minutes. It should now be nice and jam-like and after cooling completely, it's ready for your gluten free overnight oats.
- Fill a third of your jar with overnight oats. Then add your jam layer.
- Add another layer of overnight oats, then spoon 2 tbsp peanut butter on top. Top with fresh raspberries and repeat if you're making two.
- Finish with a dollop of overnight oats on top and a few fresh raspberries. Skip this step if you're saving them for another day, or putting the lid on to take with you on the go.
Thanks for reading how to make my gluten free peanut butter and jam overnight oats recipe! If you make it, I’d love to see how it turned out so don’t forget to take a snap of your creation and tag me on Instagram!
Plus, I’m giving away a £50 supermarket voucher every month to my fave pic – result.
Any questions about the recipe? Please do let me know by following me Instagram and leaving me a comment!
Thanks for reading,
Oh and don’t forget to pin this for later!