If you’re looking for a low FODMAP lunch on the go, then look no further! My roasted salmon and egg salad recipe is the perfect lunch no matter where you are. It’s gluten free and dairy free too, of course.
But what would a salad be without a good salad dressing? That’s why I’ve paired up my salad with Casa de Santé’s basil and lemon salad dressing – it’s the icing on the cake!
(or the salad dressing on the salad if you want to keep things literal)
Casa de Santé stock tons of low FODMAP products and luckily for us – they ship to the UK too!
There’s everything from salsa to salad dressing, curry sauce and spice mixes, all certified low FODMAP friendly.
Given that there’s a real shortage of low FODMAP products here in the UK, this totally made my day.
But today I thought I’d shine a light on their low FODMAP salad dressings. It’s something that you just can’t find without the dreaded onion and garlic on the label.
They come in a handy little bottle which is so easy to take out and about with you.
So instead of letting my salad get all soggy by lunch, I just keep mine with me and drizzle a little on as and when.
Plus, if I have to get a salad made for me – I’ve got instant FODMAP friendly flavour wherever I go!
So many of you guys are always asking me for low FODMAP lunch ideas and this has to be one of my go-to recipes.
You can honestly throw this together in about 20 minutes and it’s such a well-rounded meal.
Out and about? Just throw it all together in a lunchbox and you’re off! As FODMAP friendly food is so hard to find out in the wild, having the option of taking food with you is a lifesaver.
Casa de Santé’s basil and lemon dressing is a lovely little twist on a vinaigrette. It turns any salad into a super-salad in seconds!
So here’s my roasted salmon and egg salad with Casa de Santé’s basil and lemon dressing!
Roasted Salmon and Egg Salad Recipe with Basil and Lemon Dressing
- fillet of salmon
- 1 egg
- Casa de Santé basil and lemon salad dressing
- handful of cherry tomatoes
- rocket spinach and watercress leaves
- fresh chives
- 1 lemon
- Firstly cook your salmon. This can be pan fried, grilled or in the oven. I cook mine in the oven at 180C. Oil a baking tray, season your salmon with salt and pepper and cook for about 12 minutes.
- Whilst your salmon cooks you have a chance to boil an egg (I would always boil more than one and keep the others in the fridge for another meal). Place your egg(s) in a saucepan and pour over the top cold water, covering the egg.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6-7 minutes. Drain the hot water off immediately after.
- Rinse the egg under cold water gently until it has completely cooled down, then you can peel it!
- Remove your salmon from the oven and allow to cool a little.
- Next put your salad together. Place a couple of handfuls of rocket, spinach and watercress leaves in a bowl.
- Add your halved cherry tomatoes and freshly chopped chives.
- Place your salmon fillet in the middle of your salad and add your boiled egg, cut in half.
- Drizzle over your basil and lemon salad dressing. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading how to make my gluten free roasted salmon and egg salad recipe! If you make it, I’d love to see how it turns out. So absolutely make sure that you send me a pic using my social media links below…
Wanna pick up your own low FODMAP salad dressing? You can check them out over on Casa de Santé’s website by clicking here.
Thanks for reading,
This is a post in partnership with Casa de Santé.
Oh and don’t forget to pin this for later!