My sixth cookbook ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’ is now available to pre-order – reunite yourself with all the foods you miss faster and maybe even make them healthier in the process! It’s released on the 6th of June 2024 in the UK and you can pre-order a copy here right now.
By an enormous margin, ever since I released a gluten-free air fryer eBook as a free gift to all those who pre-ordered ‘Gluten-free Christmas’ (my fifth book), you guys have been telling me to write a physical air fryer book… so I did! You’ve found this so early that there isn’t even an official cover yet – that’s still to be announced so keep your eyes peeled for that!
Here’s everything you need to know about it (that I’m allowed to tell you guys so far) and also a little waffle from me about exactly what it is, why I actually wrote it and all the important stuff…
The important stuff:
Please, please, please preorder as soon as you can because:
- You’ll guarantee yourself a copy on release day.
- You won’t pay a single penny until it’s dispatched on release day.
- You’ll always pay the lowest price it goes down to regardless of what price it is when you preorder.
- The more of you that preorder, the cheaper the price will be and everyone will save!
- You can enter the pre-order competition to win a fancy £220 Ninja air fryer using your pre-order confirmation! See the details below to find out how to enter…
Every preorder of ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’ isn’t just going to be fab for you but for the entire gluten free community. I feel like we have made some amazing steps forwards recently in terms of raising awareness and if we can show that a gluten-free air fryer recipe book can compete with all the other air fryer books out there then that will show that WE MATTER – WE DON’T HAVE A CHOICE – WE NEED A GREATER VOICE!
But if you might be thinking ‘what if I don’t have an air fryer? 😭’ Then this next part will definitely interest you! 👇🏻
That’s right, I’m giving away a brand new Ninja Foodi FlexDrawer 10.4l air fryer every month until ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’ is released! And no, I don’t get these for free 😂💸 To enter the competition, follow the three steps below:
HOW TO ENTER…
Step 1. Tap the button below to preorder ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’ and screenshot your preorder confirmation (ideally cover your address if you know how, but I will permanently delete all e-mails once the competition is over).
Step 2. Send an e-mail to becky(at)glutenfreecuppatea.co.uk letting me know you’ve preordered and why you want to win. You’ll have to substitute the (at) in the e-mail address I just gave for an @ sign, but if I write my e-mail out properly here I will just get spammed by bots 🙃 You have until the 14th of February to enter!
Step 3. Wait until the winner is announced via the e-mail you’ll all receive (if you’re subscribed to my mailing list) around the 15th of February 2024 and the winner will be contacted separately via the e-mail address you entered with. The next competition will begin very soon after so keep an eye out for that mailing list e-mail too!
A gluten-free air fryer cookbook is something that I’ve been considering/loosely working on for a long, long time, but after the response to the air fryer eBook (which I gave away as a gift to anyone who pre-ordered ‘Gluten-free Christmas’) I knew I had no choice but to finish it ASAP!
Honestly, I’ve never had so many requests for a specific book concept, so let this be an example of how I take your guys’ messages very seriously 😂 Here’s everything you need to know about it so far…
What is ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’?
- It contains 100+ easy peasy air fryer recipes you won’t believe that a) are gluten-free b) aren’t deep-fried, pan-fried or oven-roasted and c) are in most cases healthier than if you deep-fried or pan-fried them. That includes everything from beginner-friendly essentials, crowd-pleasing weeknight favourites, lightning fast fakeaways, super sides and party food, no yeast and no prove quick breads as well as all the glorious sweet stuff.
- This book and your air fryer will make it so much easier and quicker to reunite yourself with all the foods you miss eating on a gluten-free diet and KEEP IT THAT WAY 👌🏻 Though I’ve reunited myself with so many of my favourite dishes over the last decade, recently I’m finding less and less time to hop in the kitchen to make them… so now I’ve started to miss them all over again! 🙃 But with my super speedy, fuss-free and often healthier recipes, the air fryer has allowed me to stay connected with my favourite foods with far less time spent in the kitchen overall, meaning I now make them more often. And I know they’ll do the same for you too!
- This book is not just the gluten-free air fryer eBook in print form. ❌ It’s so, so, so much more than that! As you might have heard me say already, I want readers to get the best value for money out of my books so I endeavour to create brand new recipes that haven’t been previously posted on the blog, on social media etc. or repeated from previous books (including the eBook) before. If you received the air fryer eBook (it’s not available anymore), consider that the bare bones of what ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’ came to be – the eBook was just a handful of recipes and the new book has 100+. There’s a handful of essentials from the eBook that made the final cut, but everything else is totally brand new!
- This book is around 90% savoury recipes, 10% desserts and bakes. This book focusses on creating full meals using the air fryer so you won’t need to switch the oven on to cook any part of your meal!
- YES! Just like my other books, ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’ contains easy swaps you can make to adapt the recipes to be dairy-free, low FODMAP, lactose-free and veggie/vegan where possible. ✅ It’s super important that as many of you can enjoy my recipes as possible, so I worked really hard on testing all of these swaps!
- It’ll be released on the 6th of June 2024 in the UK 🗓 and in the rest of Europe. It’ll also be released in the 🇺🇸 USA on the 23rd of July 2024 and 🇦🇺 Australia on the 5th of June 2024. Currently the release date on Amazon is wrong, so please ignore that!
- MORE INFO INCLUDING COVER REVEAL, RECIPE PHOTOS AND CHAPTER OUTLINES COMING SOON 🤫 Make sure you’re signed up to the mailing list so you don’t ever miss an update!
Here’s all the frequently asked questions I usually get about my books, but the Facebook group is another good way to get an answer if you still have any questions!
Frequently asked questions
Why should I pre-order?
First of all, pre-ordering the book doesn’t cost a penny as you won’t be changed until it’s dispatched to your address on/around release day – it also ensures you won’t miss out if it sells out! Apart from pre-ordering being a huge help in getting the book stocked in more places as well as supporting me and attempting to get the entire world to take gluten-free more seriously, it’ll also ensure you actually get copy ASAP too!
If you pre-order and the price drops after you’ve pre-ordered, as you won’t be charged until release day, you will be charged the lowest price it reaches on release day. Usually, the more pre-orders it gets, the more the price will drop for everyone.
Will I pay the full RRP that Amazon and Waterstones currently state? And how do I get it for the cheapest price?
As I said above, though the pre-order price is currently £20.24, if you pre-order on Amazon, this will most definitely drop before release – it’s usually anywhere between £11-14 by release day and payment won’t be taken until it’s dispatched. This estimate was a little higher than expected for ‘Gluten-free Christmas’ as retailers weren’t quick off the block to lower the price as I’m assuming they didn’t expect anyone would even be interested in a Christmas book in August! However for reasons I have no control over (and I’m not allowed to say yet), I’m very confident you’ll get a handsome price drop very quickly 🤫
Bear in mind this price drop may not apply to signed copies! Pre-ordering helps me out a lot as it gets the book stocked in more places and more people will know it exists – so thank you. The more preorders it has, the lower the price will go!
Please remember that writing books isn’t just me writing a book, getting it printed and then I pop it on Amazon for whatever price I feel like. I have absolutely zero control over the price of my books – it’s all down to retailers to decide how much below RRP they want to sell it for and I just try my best to let you know what to expect!
I don’t have an air fryer… will there be oven timings?
This book is made for air fryers specifically, so each recipe doesn’t have timings or temperatures for ovens. However, there is an oven to air fryer temperature conversion chart in case you ever did want to make them in the oven – just bear in mind that the recipes will be likely to take anywhere from a third longer to twice as long. Oh and don’t forget to enter the air fryer competition above too!
Will there be signed copies?
Yes and usually from Waterstones, but it’s too early to link them as retailers haven’t listed them online yet.
Where can I pre-order ‘Gluten-free Air Fryer’?
Currently, it’s only available to pre-order on Amazon and Waterstones using the link here for Amazon or here for Waterstones. It might be stocked more places on release, but I’ll have no idea until closer to the release date.
Will it be available to purchase in supermarkets?
As it’s very hard to get books stocked in supermarkets due to limited space, I would never say yes or no at this early stage. Keep an eye on my social media and I will let you know closer to the release date (usually after it’s out with supermarkets). If you want a guaranteed copy, it’s best to pre-order.
Are these brand new recipes?
Yes! Around 95% of these recipes are exclusive to this book. As with all my books, the one thing I want everyone to feel is that they got amazing value for their money.
And if a huge percentage of the recipes were already available on my blog for free or previously published in other books, I just couldn’t honestly say that! So yep, almost every single recipe is totally unique to this book, with the other 5% being air-fried versions of reader favourites (which previously had no air fryer method or cooking timings) and my most viral air fryer recipes from social media.
Can you tell us what’s inside the book exactly?
It’s a little too early to say/show too much at this point, but once I receive my first copy, I will share the contents and chapters here and in a mailing list e-mail.
Why on Earth should I buy this?
Here’s my hard sell, which is great if you couldn’t be bothered to read everything else!
- It contains 100+ recipes that you won’t believe are gluten-free, made in the air fryer and not deep-fried or pan-fried. It’s entire point is to reduce the time spent in the kitchen, whilst getting you amazing value and healthier food out of your air fryer!
- Whether you’re a complete beginner to air frying or a literal air fryer wizard, this book has got you. I like to think that all my recipes are down-to-earth, humble and accessible and this book is no different.
- 99% of all the ingredients used are easily available in supermarkets. Apart from tapioca starch that you’ll need for some quick breads, you can easily source everything else you need in supermarkets.
- If you’re dairy-free, lactose-intolerant, low FODMAP, vegetarian or vegan, there’s a TON of tips on how to adapt my recipes to be friendly to all of the above, if possible. I always want my recipes to be as accessible to as many people as possible!
Does the book have dairy-free recipes in it?
Yes – tons actually! Throughout the book, I’ve clearly labelled whenever a recipe is dairy-free. And whenever a recipe isn’t dairy-free to start with, I’ve listed exactly how to make it dairy-free (if possible) for each recipe.
This took *a lot* of work and recipe testing, but I’m so pleased that I invested the time to do so!
Does the book have vegan/veggie recipes in it?
Yes! I’ve clearly labelled whenever a recipe is suitable for vegetarians or vegans. If it isn’t veggie/vegan to start with, I’ve also included instructions on how to adapt it, if possible – which most of them are!
Even with the few recipes which don’t provide a veggie or vegan option, they can still usually easily be adapted to be so using the right gluten-free and vegan alternative – so please don’t think it’s impossible!
Does the book have low FODMAP recipes in it? What about lactose-free?
Yes! Most of the recipes are suitable for the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet, or if not, will mention how you can easily adapt them to be. Just look for the key at the top of the page. A huge majority of recipes in the book are easily adaptable to the low FODMAP diet, believe it or not!
Whilst some recipes in this book do use onion, as I can’t tolerate it myself, you’ll find that those recipes always have an easy substitute or are extremely rare.
As lactose-free is a big part of the low FODMAP diet, you’ll also find that lots of the recipes indicate whether they’re lactose-free or low lactose, or how to adapt the recipes to be suitable too.
And yet another HUGE thank you to everyone who’s supported me so far!
I say this every time, but there’s no way I’d be announcing a *sixth* recipe book if it wasn’t for you guys. And I am eternally grateful to you lot for supporting me on this crazy author journey so far – it just seems to get crazier and crazier, doesn’t it?
Whether you have had an air fryer for ages, are new to air fryers, are thinking of getting one or don’t have one but know somebody who does, or just want to support the gluten-free cause – please do pre-order today, *right now*, not later down the line ⏰ We all need to work together and show how amazing the gluten free community is and what we can do!
Thank you so much for your ongoing support as it only helps me to be able to make the lives of gluten-free people easier, one step (or book!) at a time.