Since starting my blog in 2013, a bunch of different publications have been kind enough to feature me all over the Internet and in a bunch of different magazines. Crazy, right?
Here’s just a few examples of some of the places (other than here!) where I’ve been featured. Some of these have been interviews, featuring one of my recipes, guest posts or simply just shouting about how awesome I am. Stop, you’re making me blush!
- Metro: National Picnic Week: 32 delicious recipes to help you create the perfect picnic
- The Grocer: Bloggers: we meet Becky Excell, Carly Talbot and Vicki Montague
- Manchester Evening News: Tesco launches dairy free Carl the Caterpillar cake – and the internet’s in a flap
- John Lewis: Super Smoothies
- Foodies 100: Blog of the Month…Gluten Free Cuppa Tea
- Free From buy propecia Heaven Magazine: Your Stories: Becky Excell
- Free From Heaven Magazine: The ultimate gluten & dairy-free fish pie
- Eating & Living Gluten Free Magazine: Blogger Feature
- Foodies 100: Ten Fantastic ‘Free From’ Bloggers
- Upcoming Health: 25 Food Bloggers to Follow in 2016.
- The Allergy & Free From Show: Blogger Box & Gluten Free Cuppa Tea Meets…
- The Debrief: 5 Gluten Free Instagram Accounts You Need To Follow For Inspiration
- The Cookery School at Braxted Park: Five best gluten free food blogs
- Glasgow Living: Glasgow’s Vegan & Gluten-Free Christmas Food
- York Test: A Food Lover’s Guide to Gluten-Intolerance
- We Love Brighton: 16 of the Best Gluten Free Destinations In Brighton
- Gloucestershire Live: This dairy free birthday cake is the cutest thing you’ll see today
If you would like to feature me too, then feel free! Just make sure you drop me an e-mail to let me know so I can thank you 🙂
Thanks for reading,