Since starting my blog in 2013, I’ve been lucky enough to have been featured on the radio, in magazines and various corners of the Internet. Here’s a few of my proudest moments that I basically still can’t believe happened!
Whether it’s talking about my blog, my recipes or just my own personal experience, I’m always so happy when someone gives me a little mention! So I thought I’d dedicate this section to all the random places I’ve popped up recently and over the last few years…
- BBC Radio 5 Live with Rachel Burden – 24/01/2019 – Becky Excell talks about living with IBS.
- BBC Radio Nottingham – 27/03/2018 – Becky Excell talks gluten free and free from.
- Express: IBS symptoms – woman ‘cures’ 10-year constipation with this 40p a day supplement
- Metro: 9 gluten-free chocolate cake recipes to try
- Stylist Magazine 27/08/2019: Gourmet On-The-Go featuring my Apple Berry Crumble
- Waitrose Weekend Newspaper: The Watch List
- The Grocer: Bloggers: we meet Becky Excell, Carly Talbot and Vicki Montague
- The Independent: 10 best vegan chocolate bars
- Vuelio: Interview with the No. 1 Baking Blogger: Becky Excell
- Buzzfeed: 17 Times Regular Food Wasn’t Good Enough For Hipsters
- Hello Magazine: Would you like to cook for Raymond Blanc?
- Asda – 7 Tips On How To Nail A Gluten Free Bake Every Time
- Manchester Evening News: Tesco launches dairy free Carl the Caterpillar cake – and the internet’s in a flap
- Kenwood: Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe
- Cosy Comforts Recipe Book: Homely Gluten Free Chicken Stew and Dumplings
- Foodies 100: Blog of the Month…Gluten Free Cuppa Tea
- Free From Heaven Magazine: Your Stories: Becky Excell
If you would like to feature me too, then feel free! Just make sure you drop me an e-mail to let me know so I can thank you 🙂
Thanks for reading,